Revit MEP Technician
The company is an established, client-focused multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants, based in North London.
The company has grown steadily over 30 years and now has over 50 staff with varying backgrounds ranging from practical installation through to conceptual design. The practice works on a number of project, ranging from individual private dwellings to large scale urban regeneration developments and is able to bring a holistic approach to the built environment, considering end user requirements and interaction.
They are looking an experienced Revit technician to join their organisation. The work they mainly work on is residential ranging from student accommodation, hotel and commercial projects.
Revit MEP Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Setting up projects on a regular basis.
• Having great interpersonal skills co-operating closely with Engineers and Colleagues.
• Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
• Modelling/ co-ordinating plant room.
• Creating families as required making sure that there is high productivity and quality.
• Setting up drawing sheets.
• Amending templates as necessary.
Revit Technician Required Experience:
• Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
• At least 1-2 years MEP Revit experience.
• Relevant Building services experience.
• Applicant must have a good grasp of building services.
Please contact James McHugh at RGB if you’re interested in applying to Revit MEP Technician job vacancy.