Energy Engineer - Oxfordshire - £30-£35k
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Project Engineer, working with a well established yet growing company.
If you are based in the Oxfordshire/Banbury region (or willing to relocate), and would like to work for a company offering great prospects and future potential, please read on.
My client work in the energy sector, working with a range of clients, from large international companies though to small independently owned businesses. They specialise in the reduction of energy consumption within Buildings.
They currently have an abundance of work and excellent client base, and due to this and expansion plans they are looking to recruit an Energy Project Engineer, to work out of their office near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
This office is a growing part of the business, so it would suit someone with real ambition who wants the chance to shine and really make a mark within the company.
They are looking for someone who has a real passion for the energy sector, and is keen to embrace positive change and new technologies.
Requirements for the position:
- An understanding of mechanical/Electrical engineering within buildings would be advantageous.
- An awareness of Building Services including Energy metering would also be desirable.
- A keen interested in the Renewables/Energy sector is essential.
- The ability to liaise with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Mechanical and Electrical engineering team, ensuring designs meet sustainability/energy regulations.
- Preparation of site surveys and audits in relation to energy consumption.
- Happy to perform a client facing role, and capable of liaising with clients in a professional way.
- Ambitious, and keen to grow with the business. There is a great chance to work towards management level within the business.
- Strong timekeeping, and well presented.
- Self motivated, and capable of making your own decisions in a confident manner.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on exciting projects within the energy sector, working with leading companies.
- Genuine future promotional prospects. They have big plans to grow the business, and you will be an integral part of this.
- Full support in CPD. They believe in investing in their staff, so will ensure you are given the best training.
- Genuine career opportunities, with the chance to work to management level.
- An excellent starting salary plus package, and regular salary reviews.
If you are an Energy engineer and based in the Oxfordshire region (or prepared to relocate), please get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available anytime including after hours or weekends to discuss.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com