Engineering Manager - £65-£70k plus package - North West
I am currently looking to recruit an engineering manager, for a leading company, based in the North West (Manchester Region).
If you are an ambitious manager looking to take the next step in your career with an exciting business, please read on.
My client is a well established business, who work on high profile projects within the Mechanical engineering sector.
They are one of the market leaders in their field, and work on some very high profile projects nationally.
Due to their longer term plans and current success, they are currently looking to recruit an engineering manager, to base themselves out of their head office, near Manchester.
The position offers an exciting challenge, genuine promotional prospects and the chance to really make your mark within the business.
Requirements for the role:
- A proven track record in Mechanical engineering. Due to the nature of the projects they are open to people from a HVAC, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical background.
- Ideally degree qualified, and chartership would be an added benefit.
- A proven track record within Mechanical engineering, with the ability to think outside the box and see the bigger picture.
- A stable career history, and delivery of major projects.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- A strong leader, capable of leading from the front and inspiring members of your team.
- Ambitious, keen to progress and really make your mark within the business.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on some highly prestigious, technically challenging projects.
- Work with an industry leader, in the development of cutting edge engineering solutions.
- Work alongside an extremely talented and ambitious team, on the delivery of world class engineering projects.
- A superb package, which includes generous salary, car or car allowance, fuel card, pension, bonus, healthcare and other great benefits.
If you are currently an engineer from a HVAC, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical background and are based in the Manchester/North West region, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available anytime including evenings and weekends.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org