Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer – London
£45-55k + excellent benefit package
Are you looking for a position with the best engineering consulting specialist in the Healthcare, Education and Heritage sectors? With offices in central London; we are looking to bring in a Senior Electrical Engineer due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
Having been established for over 50 years’ there is opportunity for you to work on some of the best projects in the UK which will dramatically improve your future career prospects.
Senior Electrical Engineer Duties
- Run large UK centric projects
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of interdisciplinary engineers
- Continue to develop your engineering skills
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Proven background in hands on design work
- Confident with electrical design
- Competent in front of clients
We offer boasts generous salaries and because it is entirely employee-owned, all staff receives profit share; this is in addition to one of the best pension schemes in the building services industry.
You will be directly involved in a wide range of industry leading projects. You would be involved in some of the most iconic heritage, healthcare and education projects in the UK and would have a large impact on many of the historic and cultural buildings that shape the London skyline.
Senior Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme (including supporting chartership if desired)
- Great company benefits package
- You will be involved in projects that define London as a city
- Fast-track your career above what a normal engineering firm would provide
For more information on the position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or email@example.com