Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
One of the UK’s leading design and construction companies now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join its building services design team at their office in West London.
- The Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000, with an additional benefits package on top.
- Has been trading for over 60 years.
- Their key services include architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, building services engineering and BIM.
- They specialise in the design and construction of large complex building and infrastructure projects in various sectors including education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, aviation, rail and public sector.
- Deliver Mechanical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multidiscipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of Mechanical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Actively contribute to a multidisciplinary design team where required.
- Have a comprehensive, current knowledge base of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical building services in one or more sectors
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.