Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
One of the South East’s leading building services consultancies is now recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer due to an increase in their workloads.
- The Intermediate Electrical Engineer job vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £30,000 and £43,000 depending on experience.
- Building Services MEP consultancy providing full mechanical, electrical and public health design solutions in addition to BIM, CAD and sustainability services.
- Have been trading for over 20 years.
- Operate from 2 offices.
- Currently employ circa 35 staff.
- They project sectors include commercial offices, high end residential, retail, mixed use and leisure.
- To be involved with the delivery of electrical design projects from feasibility and concept design stages through to installation and commissioning.
- Concept and details design of electrical services including power distribution, UPS, lighting, telecoms, security (CCTV, access controls) and fire detection.
- Voltage drop calculations.
- Sizing of cable trays, cables and distribution boards.
- Attending design meetings clients, architects, contracts and other project third parties.
- Liaison with manufacturers.