Mechanical Design Engineer - £37-£46k - Guildford
Are you a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer, looking to work for a medium sized yet growing M&E consultancy, based in the Heart of Guildford?
Maybe you are working for a larger practice but looking to obtain additional responsibility, or a rival practice but feel your prospects are limited?
My client is a forward thinking, well respected M&E Consultancy. They work on some fantastic project, and have a particularly strong reputation within the Large Commercial, Retail and Hotel sectors.
Due to an ongoing workload, growth plans and in anticipation of a very busy 2018, they are looking to recruit a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer, to join the team.
This position would suit an ambitious engineer, who is looking to join a company offering excellent long term prospects and the chance to grow within the business. If you feel you have the hunger and drive to really make your mark within the business, my client will be very keen to talk to you.
The position is based out of their central Guildford offices, which offers great transport links and parking close by to the office.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer within a UK based practice, ideally with a minimum of 3 years within a consultancy.
- A HNC/Degree within a Mechanical/Building services related subject would be beneficial. Full support to CEng is on offer.
- You will work closely with one of the senior team members, but you must be capable of working on your own initiative. This will include attending site/client meetings, and representing the company in a professional way.
- Capable of producing high quality Mechanical Services Designs, the relevant industry software.
- You will need to be a good team player. They have built a great team in the office who get on well, so they are looking for someone who will fit in nicely with the team.
- You must have full working rights in the UK to be considered for this position.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on exciting projects, and take on as much responsibility as you feel comfortable with.
- Learn from high quality Mechanical Design engineers, who will assist you and support you to obtain CEng Chartership.
- Work as part of an exciting friendly team, offering a great working environment.
- Base yourself in Guildford, one of the nicest cities to work in the UK.
- A competitive salary package and regular pay reviews.
If you are a Mechanical Building services Design engineer and would like to know more or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for more information.
I am available anytime including evenings or weekends on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com