Senior Electrical Engineer
Solution Recruitment are currently working alongside a leading privately owned Building Services Consultancy practice in London assisting in the search of an Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
The company were established in 2000 and are an independent Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Design Consultancy that provides their clients with strong professional expertise and advice on the design, technical, implementation and management of all aspects within building services.
The consultancy have a nationwide client base that allows them to have a constant flow of work across the high end residential, mixed use development, high rise, commercial and leisure sectors to name a few.
With fewer than 20 engineers working from their Central London location, the size of the practice allows the directors to be actively involved in all projects irrespective of size, type and value ensuring a personal and well managed service to all its clients.
What is expected of me?
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related qualifications
- Chartered or currently working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Ambition, drive and passion for engineering and building design
- To be an integral member of a small but growing design team built up with the industries top MEP professionals.
The consultancy operates a relatively flat structure and has a fantastic training and development program that all engineers benefit from individually from day one.
This opportunity would appeal to applicants currently working for a large international practice who wants a more hands on role within a smaller company.
For further information, please contact Ben Long at Solution Recruitment now!