Pre-Contracts Manager- Design & Build Fit-Out
Pre-Contracts Manager - Design & Build Fit Out
My client is one of the UK's leading office design and build fit-out contractors, specialising in innovative, sustainable and inspiring office interiors. The business are specialists in interior office fit out, refurbishment and relocation projects from £100,000 to £4m+ across the UK and Europe.
Their comprehensive range of services ensures seamless and exceptional results every time, which has led to an enviable portfolio of clients, with a significant percentage of work being repeat business, and from clients who own extensive property portfolios, or ongoing roll-out programmes.
Central to our success is their philosophy of working in genuine partnership with each client and their professional teams. As a business, they have an excellent company culture, working with an entrepreneurial, driven and dynamic team who are growing in numbers and reputation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in either a Quantity Surveying / Estimating / Pre-Contracts Role within a Fit-Out Contractor.
- Basic understand of both Mechanical & Electrical installations
- A strong track-record and confident ability in negotiating
- Strong commercial awareness in relation to risk and profit
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Outlook, experience of project planning software beneficial
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Pre-Contracts role entails managing all Interior fit out projects from initial client meeting through the Pre-Contract stage. This will include:
- Assisting with design development
- Technical evaluation
- Assembling documentation for tender
- Contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Contracts Manager
- This is a client facing role working on projects ranging from £500K+
- Preparation of cost plans / budget guidance for client presentation and review.
- Co-ordination of design and sub-contractor pricing.
- Undertaking all commercial aspects of projects until the point of handover to the Contracts/Project Manager.
- £60,000 - £80,000 basic salary
- Travel/car allowance
- Commission and bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Cover
Quantity Surveyor | Estimator | Pre-Contracts Manager | Commercial Manager | Pre-Construction Manager | Contracts Manager