Mechanical / Sustainability Engineer | Senior - Associate
Our Client a boutique sustainability consultancy is looking for a Senior to Associate level Engineer, ideally from a mechanical or architectural background to lead and grow an existing team of five.
Our Client is famous within the sustainability and energy, planning and architectural industry. The majority of their Clients are within the engineering industry, a revenue stream they would like to grow, as such they will only consider someone from a mechanical engineering background.
Please see details below:
- Mechanical Engineering / Architecture Background
- Team leader who can manage run a team of 4 to 5 staff
- Experienced in preparing fee proposals and managing project budgets and resources
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of local, regional and national planning policies
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working on energy and sustainability strategies per-planning and post planning stages of the work and producing reports
- Understanding and application of BREEAM (not necessarily a BREEAM assessor as we have stopped that arm of the business)
- Experienced in Design & Post Construction Stage SAP (PEAs- EPCs) and CFSH assessments
- Understanding of detailed M&E systems for residential and commercial projects
- Experience of working with M&E engineers to develop integrated building services design including CHP/ DH strategies
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with in-house and external multi-disciplinary teams.