Revit MEP Technician - To £38K + Package
We are working with a stable, employee owned Building Services and Sustainability Consultancy based in Hertfordshire to find them a mechanical bias, Revit MEP Technician.
In addition to a generous salary of up to £38K, they also offer 25 days leave, pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, ongoing CPD and annual performance and pay reviews.
Working closely with the BIM Manager and MEP Design Engineers, you will be responsible for
- Interpreting the MEP Engineer's design and relaying this information into an architectural base model in Revit format.
- Producing 2D design stage drawings for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and above ground water services and drainage in accordance with the RIBA Stages 1 to 5.
- Co-ordinating mechanical (HVAC) services with Electrical, Public Health, Vertical Transportation, Fire and CCTV / PA systems.
- Liaising with external Structural Engineers and coordinating the Mechanical services within the buildings structure.
- Using Navisworks to run clash detection reports.
- General drawing office QA (CAD Standards, Filing, E- Filing etc)
- Issuing of project drawings.
- Preparation of "As Built" drawings based on survey's or mark-up's.
The ideal Revit MEP Technician will have at least three years in building services, be an intermediate user of Revit MEP and have a good understanding of HVAC services. Whilst not essential, previous experience with CadDuct to facilitate the design, fabrication and installation of ductwork would be great.
This role will appeal to a Revit MEP Technician who wants to work on a broad range of projects (typically £10 - £50M construction value), in a supportive, friendly and relaxed environment whilst developing their skills in Revit MEP and BIM.