Revit MEP Technician - £30 - £40K + 25 days leave, pension,BUPA
Due to continued success in securing new £50M+ leisure, commercial office, education and hotel projects, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Revit MEP Technician with at least three years' experience (using Revit MEP!) for an immediate start.
Established over 35 years ago, this Building Services Consultancy remains privately owned and continues to consider their employees to be their greatest assets. They offer a very relaxed and professional working environment and a generous benefits package consisting of 25 days leave, pension, private healthcare, 4 x life assurance, payment of 1 x Professional Membership, onsite parking and annual salary reviews.
Now entering another sustained period of growth, they are looking for a client facing Revit MEP Technician who wants to work on interesting projects across all RIBA stages and be trained to use IES or Fab MEP / CAD Duct
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive, stable and entrepreneurial consultancy be fast tracked through the firm; with the opportunity of realistically progressing to a BIM Coordinator within the next three to five years.
Key duties will include most of the following tasks;
- Converting mark ups or 2D AutoCAD models into fully coordinated Revit Models.
- Coordinating MEP services such as HVAC, Public Health, Domestic Water, Electrical and Data in Revit & Fab MEP.
- Modelling of typical pinch points such as plant rooms, ceilings, risers, services cupboards etc in Revit.
- Modelling 3D blocks / families for services equipment.
- Modifying schematics and producing As Built models as and when required.
- Using Navisworks to produce walk through models and flag up any potential issues with the Engineers.
- Being aware of time spent on projects versus time and fees allocated for each project.
Please note this is a permanent role based in Hertfordshire offering a salary of £30 - £40K + 25 days leave, pension, private healthcare, 4 x life assurance, payment of 1 x Professional Membership, onsite parking and annual salary reviews.