Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – KENT
Are you looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity in 2018?
A leading, M&E design consultancy in Kent has a brand new position available for a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, to join its building services team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on sustainable, mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a wide range of exciting projects including residential, commercial, leisure, retail, healthcare and education.
You should be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from the planning, to the detailed design stages.
The ability to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors is essential.
They are looking for a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree (or HND) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed mechanical building services design (HVAC)
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
- A minimum of 2 years building services, consultancy experience
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking, building services consultancy on a range of exciting projects throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work as a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Engineers
- To work outside of the relentless pace of London, yet still receive the high salary / package one could expect from London
- Great office environment with full support, and long term career prospects
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity to kick off the new year, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 for further information detailing the role.