Principal Electrical Design Engineer (building services) – LONDON
As we move into 2018, one of the leading global forces in the building services industry are looking to take on a Principal Electrical Design Engineer, to join their MEP team in the heart of London.
They are looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to take control of the mechanical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and overseas.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated, experienced Principal Electrical Design Engineer with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
Projects undertaken mainly residential and commercial. Chartership is advantageous, not essential
- Degree (or HND) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- To present technical information and provide clear communication throughout the duration of the build
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a building services consultancy environment
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of managing multiple large scale projects
- Experience working on a variety of successful projects, offering flawless electrical design solutions with a client focussed approach
What my client can offer you:
- To work for one of the most respected, global building services consultancies
- Exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK and internationally
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- A constant stream of new and repeat business
- Stunning office location in the heart of London!
If you are a Building Services, Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer and you are looking for a new, exciting role to start your 2018, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email to email@example.com.