Estimating/Cost Engineer - Energy Sector - Banbury
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a very good client of mine, who are looking to recruit an estimator/costing engineer, to join their office near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
My client is a fast growing, dynamic and well established business within the Energy Sector, who work with large and small clients providing energy services with the aim of reducing Energy usage.
As a growing business, they are keen to add enthusiastic personnel to their business, and as a result of their continued success, they are looking to recruit an Estimator/Costing engineer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will come with some experience within the Building Services environment, but if you are an enthusiastic graduate from a technical subject (Mechanical, Building Services engineering) they would be keen to hear from you.
As a business they are always looking for new and improved ways of servicing their clients, so they want someone who is ambitious and wants to join and grow within the role.
You will ideally be based in the Banbury/Oxfordshire region, but if you feel you are a good fit for the role and open to relocation, they are happy to consider this.
Requirements for the position:
- You will ideally have experience in a similar Estimator/Costing role, but as mentioned if you are an ambitious graduate they would be keen to speak with you.
- Some knowledge of the Building Services/Energy sector would be advantageous.
- Good Commercial awareness and Numeracy skills are essential.
- Self motivated, and able to think for yourself.
- The ability to understand the different stages of the projects from initial tender stage to completion.
- Experience in Building Services Regulations and Energy metering would be ideal.
- Preparation of tenders/quotations in in line with the current company/profit margin guidelines.
- Manage client tender enquiries and expectations, ensuring a first class service.
- Provide Re-costs where applicable to existing orders to agreed commercial directives.
In return my client will offer great prospects, a generous salary and a friendly working environment.
If you would like to be considered for the position or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org