Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
A 10 strong building services consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer based in Bournemouth. This company have a fantastic reputation for delivering well renowned projects within the commercial, sports stadia, residential and retail sector.Supported by a chartered senior electrical engineer you will work closely with the multi disciplined project teams delivering aesthetically pleasing and sustainable electrical and lighting design. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known consultancy who have a good history of training and developing their intermediate level staff.
Candidates will be tasked with:
- Designing, Writing specifications, reporting, inspecting and coordinating Electrical and Lighting Services engineering within buildings
- Using programmes such as AMTECH and AutoCAD to design aesthetically pleasing electrical and lighting engineering
- Attending client and design team meetings alongside a Senior/ Associate Electrical Engineer
- Coordinate with the 2D and 3D CAD and Revit MEP teams to create models
Candidates should have the following experience:
- At least 2 years experience within a building services design/ consultancy environment
- Experience with software such as Amtech and Dialux
- Have a passion for sustainability within the built environment
- Educated to at least HND level in Electrical Engineer, Building Services Engineering or similar.
For more information please contact Jonathan Day on 01206 913 292 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org