Electrical Design Engineer - £55-£63k - North of Reading
am currently working with a medium sized, well established M&E Design consultancy, based north of Reading.
They have in recent years won awards for their investment in their staff, so if you are looking for a company that value their staff, it really is a great place to work.
They work in a variety of exciting sectors, including Large Commercial, Data Centres, Hotels, Schools/Universities and Retail.
They are currently looking to recruit a Building Services Senior Electrical Design Engineer, to join their well established team.
As a business they have a very low staff turnover, and are looking for someone who is keen to join the company and progress long term. They want someone with the ambition and desire to hopefully work to Management level in the future.
If you are looking to work for a company who really invest in their staff and can offer long term career stability, this is a great place for you.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years Design based experience within a consultancy or Design and Build contractor.
- Capable of overseeing your own projects in a client facing capacity. You must be able to run projects from initial concept to completion.
- Capable of working as part of a dynamic project team. A lot of their work is repeat business, and this is due to their high quality project delivery.
- Due to their office location you will need to be based in the Berkshire/Reading area.
- A Full UK driving licence is essential.
If you are a Senior Electrical Design engineer and interested in this exciting opportunity, my client will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package to secure your services.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com