Mechanical Graduate - Immediate Start - East London
Are you a Recent Mechanical Graduate, with a keen interest in a career in Building services?
Do you want to work in London, one of the most exciting cities in the world, and work on major projects?
If the answer to the above is yes, please read on.
I am currently working with a medium sized, well established M&E Design consultancy, based in East London. They are looking to recruit a recent Mechanical Graduate, to train as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer.
They have been established over 10 years, and have an enviable reputation in the industry. They are big enough to win excellent projects, but not too big that you will get lost in the background.
If you are keen to learn, hard working and want to progress to chartership, my client can offer you this, as well as first class training.
If you are a Mechanical Graduate and want to forge a career in the exciting construction/engineering sector, and work on exciting London projects, this is the job for you.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate within a Mechanical or Building Services related subject. If you are MSc qualified great, but a degree is the minimum requirement.
- Currently located within the UK. They are happy to consider people who are relocating, but you would need to get to London for a face to face interview.
- A keen interested in the Construction/Mechanical engineering sector, specific to Building services.
- Ambitious, willing to learn, and the desire to work to senior engineer status. They will give you all the training necessary and the platform to succeed, the rest is down to you.
- Well presented, articulate and a good people person. They have an excellent working environment in their London office, and want someone who will fit into the team dynamic.
- Available to interview in the next 2 weeks, and start within a month of offer.
In return my client will offer excellent training, a good starting salary and support to Chartership.
If you are a Mechanical Graduate and would like to apply for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org