Head of Utilities
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking to develop your career and work with a prestigious client?
A new position within Mitie has opened up, as Head of Utilities to be based in and around London. The role is predominately working from home but travel is required 2 to 3 times a week. The successful person for this role is the; strategic, client facing, lead for all core utilities elements of the energy and environment service.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables across the core utilities elements of the energy and environment service are met
- Ensuring all core utilities elements of the service are delivered on time, cost and quality (monthly reporting, project plans and actions)
- Support the Energy and Sustainability Director in the day to day oversight and management of energy and environment services
- Act as the key interface between the wider Mitie service lines and Mitie energy and sustainability, supporting the various communications channels between the business units
The right person for the job:
- Educated at degree level
- Experience in new business development
- Strong stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience delivering in the utilities sector
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, company car or car allowance, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide and the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now?
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.