Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
How would you like to be an integral part of the fastest growing property consultancy in the midlands?
This dynamic, forward-thinking and expanding company have set their sights on building services as a major growth area nationwide for this already very well-regarded property consultancy and are looking to expand their offer nationwide – especially in the strategically key Birmingham office.
For the Associate Mechanical Design Engineer position they require a technically talented and enthusiastic individual, skilled at managing people as well as managing projects, either already managing a Building Services team or ready willing and able to adapt existing skill into such a role. This person will help lead the expansion of the M&E design team, which works some integrated multidisciplinary projects alongside some stand-alone M&E design projects.
Duties of the Associate Mechanical Design Engineer will include, but not be limited to:
· managing and overseeing the mechanical and electrical design of the existing team, as well as contributing mechanical design as and when required
· acting as point of contact for Building Services within the wider business
· acting in conjunction with other section leads to provide the best service possible to clients as part of multi-disciplinary projects
· balancing the needs of building services against the demands of the wider business and integrating this service areas with others
· being an ambassador for Building Services inside the business as well as to existing and new clients
You will work with some highly impressive companies on a broad range of projects including residential, commercial, government, education, heritage and automotive.
For more information on the Associate Mechanical Design Engineer position please contact me on 0207 065 7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org