M & E Shift Engineer
Are you an experienced Shift Engineer with a critical environment background looking to develop your career and work with a prestigious client?
A new position within Mitie has opened up for an M&E Shift Engineer to be based in Heathrow. The right person will be responsible for the delivery of hard services across a key account.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- To undertake routine PPM tasks.
- To undertake reactive maintenance and electrical repairs as required
- To undertake minor new works and complete required certification as necessary
- To undertake escort duties of sub-contractors where required
- To attend site meetings or training when required
- Assist in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times
The right person for the job:
- C&G 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Critical environment experience is ideal
- Experience with UPS, generators and switchgears
- BS7671 17th Edition
- C&G 2391 Electrical inspection and Testing (desired)
- Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
- IOSH Working Safely or equivalent
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract
- Happy to work 4 on, 4 off just working days
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.