Electrical Graduate Engineer - M&E Consultancy - Dublin
Are you an Electrical Graduate engineer, looking to work for a leading M&E Design consultancy, based in Dublin.
If you come with a level 7/8 degree in Electrical Services, and would like to be considered for this exciting position, please read on.
My client is an award winning, Mechanical and Electrical Design Consultancy, based in the heart of Dublin. They have been established for over 20 years, and work on some extremely exciting projects.
Due to an ongoing workload and commitment to developing the next generation of engineers, they are looking to recruit a graduate Electrical engineer.
They want someone who is keen to pursue a career in consulting design, and work on a number of exciting projects in and around the Dublin area.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent Electrical Engineering graduate at level 7/8, within Electrical Engineering/Building Services.
- If you have any specific experience this would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Any industry related software would also be helpful (CAD, Revit, Amtech, Dialux)
- Hard working, motivated and willing to learn.
- You must be keen to pursue a career within building Services Electrical Design.
- Currently based in Dublin, or looking to relocate (you must be able to travel to Dublin for interview).
- Full working right in Ireland.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to become a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, working your way from graduate to senior engineer level.
- Full support from experienced chartered engineers, who will offer one to one mentorship.
- The chance to work on exciting construction projects.
- Work towards CEng chartership with Engineers Ireland.
If you are an Electrical Graduate engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on +441483 343 016 or mobile +447823 333 533.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.