Engineering Graduate - London
Are you an engineering graduate, looking to work for an award winning company, based in London?
If the answer is yes, and you have a degree/MSc in a Technical Subject (Structures, Mechanical Engineer, Building Services/Architecture), then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a market leader within the engineering Design sector, widely considered a top 5 consultancy. They have a UK wide presence.
If you want to work for a company offering one of the best graduates schemes in the country with full support to chartership, then this could be the place for you.
You will work out of their ideally located, open plan office in central London, based in a great location with and close to a number of amenities.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate in a technical subject (Mechanical, Architectural, Structural, Building Services), with a keen interest in engineering.
- Happy to work as part of a specialist team on high profile construction projects.
- Keen to work towards chartership with CIBSE.
- Well presented and ambitious.
- A good team player. They have a friendly hard working team, and want someone with the same sort of outlook.
- Happy to “think outside the box”, working on challenging projects.
If you are a recent engineering graduate, and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information on the role, or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com