Principal Electrical Engineer
We are currently searching for Principal Electrical Engineer to join Building Design based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Principal Electrical Engineer will be a qualified professional. The correct individual will be capable of providing planning, leadership, direction and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and projects.
The individual will provide management/leadership to the MEP team and report into the regional leadership team. Acting as a Principal, the individual will carry out the lead engineer role for a portfolio of projects in the region and business development.
Qualifications held must be a minimum of BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent, have achieved a registered professional engineering status i.e CIBSE and approximately 15+ years’ experience with 10 being similar to this role
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following role:
- Leading multiple projects across the group taking ownership for design, delivery and client relationships
- Reviewing technical proposals and submissions
- Responsible for the leadership of projects, individuals, the team and the department
- Maintaining and developing the highest standards of technical quality and continuously developing the departments capability
- Responsible for the review of quality and the delivery process for technical specifications and reports and drawing produced by the team
- Responsible for key project objectives and deliverables
- 15+ years experience gained within an engineering consultancy
- Proven track record of project design
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (BEng) or Masters Degree in Engineering (MEng)