Location: Headquarters based in Belfast. Travel may be required due to project location.
VickerStock Construction are working alongside one of Northern Ireland\'s leading civil and structural engineering consultants in Northern Ireland. Our client specialise within the Building, Infrastructure, Pubic Health, Renewable Energy and Specialist Services within the UK market place.
Due to business demands within this highly prestigious company, a requirement for a AutoCad/Revit Technician with experience dealing with high end specialised has become available.
- Third Level education in a construction related discipline and high proficiency in AutoCad or Revit highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in high end environment detailing and design specifically for Civil/Structural engineering environment.
- A proven ability to produce first class AutoCAD/Revit designed work to strict client demands/deadlines.
- An aptitude in understanding the overall flow of how projects are completed (coming from a construction or manufacturing background) may be beneficial.
- Industry qualifications / training completed.
- Experienced working on projects of £2 million+ in value.
- Providing detailed design drawings on a range of premium high end bespoke joinery categories with the residential, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Being capable of assisting engineers by providing first class specific details during client meetings and presentations.
- Operating a support network for all disciplines as required by the client/workload demands.
- Confidently advise on all aspects of design details as it impacts on present/future engineering duties.
- Review project files for compliance with industry standards/protocols.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering terminology.
- Be able to accurately product 2D drawings, 3D models.
- An ability to read and relate technical drawings to multiple disciplines when demands require.