Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
I am working with an award-winning building services consultancy in Kent, looking to recruit an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join their MEP division.
They are an environmentally conscious, forward thinking consultancy, involved in a large number of commercial and residential projects throughout the UK.
Currently seeking an intermediate mechanical design engineer, with a minimum of 3 years experience within a building services consultancy.
The successful candidate should be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects, from inception through to project completion.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in renewable generation, heating systems, ventilation systems, cooling systems, thermal insulation and life safety systems
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a consultancy environment as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a steady flow of repeat business
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Variety of exciting project throughout the UK
- Opportunity to work on international projects
If you are a building services mechanical design engineer, and you think this role could be a good fit for you, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343072 for further information detailing the role.