PH Design Engineer
Established over 70 years ago this global, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy employs over 1000 staff across the UK and has a reputation for designing sustainable and innovative buildings across the world.
With a range of £1M to £300M commercial, residential and hotel projects currently being designed from the London office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Public Health Engineer to get involved in some complex and high profile projects and have the opportunity of stepping up into a Senior role within 12 months. You will also receive training and support so that you can start assisting with fee bids and resource planning with the view of you managing both the technical and financial success of your own projects within the next 12 months.
You will be responsible for producing concept and detail design of water services including above ground drainage, sanitation and surface water drainage, grey or rain water harvesting, solar thermal hot water heating, fire services such as reels, hydrants and sprinklers.
Other duties will include;
- Producing PH Design proposals independently.
- Managing technical support staff who may assist in the development of design information
- Managing work commitments to meet deadlines
- Attend site and undertake surveys of engineering services installations for design development purposes
- Survey, investigate and comment on operational issues, under performance and condition of installations and then diagnose problems.
- Thinking creatively, objectively and be able to innovate.
- Staying abreast of current and future technologies and understand how these could be integrated into design strategies.
Whilst not essential, previous experience with boosted water services a working knowledge of Revit and Navis works would be advantageous.
In addition to a structured training program, flexible working times, they offer a matched 5% Pension, 25 days Holiday (plus public holidays), Group Income Protection, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance and a range of other lifestyle benefits. Ref 1800
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in South East England
- Environmental engineering Project Management jobs in South East England
- Mechanical engineering Project Management jobs in South East England
- Public health engineering Project Management jobs in South East England
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in South East England