BID Manager/Writer Location: Surrey Salary: £55 - £60k + Package Sector: C&P, M&E and FM
Client: This position is with an Award Winning Main Contractor with a focus on staff progression. Projects range from £1mil to £20mil and range from M&E, Maintenance & Installation projects to Healthcare, Building services and Commercial throughout UK.
Position: Seeking an experienced Bid Manager to lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a bid ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered. Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, partners and bid team.
- Work closely with the bid team & formulate and agree bid strategies with senior management to secure profitable orders to achieve bid targets as required by the business
- Attend key customer meetings and industry events
- Preparing and reviewing all commercial aspects of the bids
- Form relationships with customers or their representatives to develop a clear understanding of their requirements
- Ensuring all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
- Responsible for the establishment, management and maintenance of the approved bid budget
- Oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers as required, to successfully secure orders
- Previous experience of managing bid services within the main contractor construction industry is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the principles of framework procurement and experience within the most current forms of procurement is required.
- Membership of a relevant professional body, (RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/MICE/MIStructE) is desirable
- An understanding of BIM and how to read and assemble BIM models and produce appropriate reports from them is desirable
What you will get in return -
- Basic Salary up to £60,000
- Internal Progression and training available
- Good work life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.