M&E 3D Coordinators (Revit)
A leading, multidisciplinary design consultancy in London has 3 new positions available for M&E 3D (Revit) CAD Coordinators, to join their building services team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on sustainable, mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a wide range of exciting projects including residential, commercial, leisure, retail, healthcare and education.
The M&E 3D (Revit) CAD Coordinators will act as the technical hub in the BIM process, have experience of BIM processes, and be capable of sharing and coordinating a variety of disciplines within the BIM environment.
Required software experience:
- 2 years + ‘Autodesk Revit MEP’
- 4 years + ‘Autodesk AutoCAD’
- 2 years + ‘Autodesk Navisworks’
Required work experience:
- Experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant)
- Experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
- Experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings.
- Experience conducting coordination meetings.
Strong communication skills are essential, as you will be in close contact with project managers and in-house design consultants on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a number of MEP Revit Coordinators to join an established building services consultancy in London, with the opportunity to quickly progress up within the company.
If you are a MEP Revit Coordinator, and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me via email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Electrical engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Mechanical engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Public health engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in London (Central)