Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - £60-£65k - Growing Office Opportunity
I am currently looking for an ambitious, career driven Senior/Principal Mechanical Design engineer, to join a new and exciting office opportunity, based in London.
If you see yourself as a future Director of an office, and see yourself as someone who can step up to a leadership position, then please read on.
My client is a well established M&E consultancy, who have an abundance of work and excellent projects in London. This has historically been serviced from one of their other office locations, but they are keen to grow a central London presence.
They have secured fantastic serviced offices in a great location, are now looking to add to the growing team with a Senior/Principal level Mechanical design engineer.
You must be capable of overseeing projects in a client facing capacity, and have a genuine ambition to work to senior management/director in the future.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an expanding office, and really make your mark as the business expands.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Senior Building services Mechanical Design engineer, with a minimum of 5 years experience within a Building Services Design Consultancy.
- Capable of taking the lead on projects, attending client/site meetings, and representing the company in a professional way.
- Happy to work as part of a small yet growing team. They have big plans to grow the office, but you will be initially joining a small expanding team.
- Ideally degree qualified and working towards CEng, but if you are not and keen to achieve this full support will be given.
What my client can offer you:
- A genuine chance to progress with the business to senior management level
- Join a company with an abundance of work and quality projects, and a growing reputation in the London market.
- A very competitive salary package. They are looking to secure the best, and will pay to do so.
- The chance to really shine within the business, and work towards quick promotion to Associate and above.
If you are a Mechanical Building Services Design engineer with genuine aspirations towards management, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.