Maintenance Engineer - Single Man Site
Maintenance Engineer Required - Single Man Site - Commercial Building - Camden - £40K
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the up and coming maintenance companies on a prestigious contract based in Camden.
The building is close to Camden station and is a multi-tenanted commercial office. It is one of the most high tech buildings in the area and houses some of the most state of the art technology within the building services industry.
The engineer will be looking after all landlord services within the building and the role will be working from 8.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday.
The main duties of the role will include:
- General maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plant.
- Operating Trend BMS.
- Completing paperwork such as log books etc.
- Liaising with the on a weekly basis.
- Attending meetings.
- Dealing with external sub contractors.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Fully Mechanically/Ac qualified to City and Guilds level.
- 17th Edition.
- Previous building maintenance experience within a commercial office environment.
- Knowledge of BMS and HVAC.
- Knowledge for water treatment.
- Must be smart and presentable and have excellent work ethic.
- Previous experience of supervising own building would be beneficial.
- Basic Salary up to £40k
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Plenty of OT available - Rates 1.5 and Double time
- Call Out Rota - 1 in 6 weeks
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.