Mechanical Construction Manager
Mechanical Construction Manager - City of London
My client is a leading Mechanical & Electrical subcontractor specialising in the full range of MEP design and installation. The business works from specifications prepared by consultants or from a Design & Build basis. They predominantly work across the Commercial and Residential refurbishment and new build market. Their entire staff is employed directly and over the years they have achieved a fantastic reputation with both their subcontractors as well as clients. They require a Mechanical Construction Manager to work across 2 schemes based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or someone who is looking to take that next forward step in their career.
The Job Role:
As Mechanical Construction Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Mechanical subcontractors as well as direct labour
- Conducting toolbox talks and overseeing Healthy & Safety
- Technical Submittals/ Take Offs/ RAMS/ O&M's
- Liasing with the preconstruction team and having the ability to deal with design issues
- Attending weekly subcontractor and client meetings
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have come from a Mechanical trades or academic (HNC/ Degree) background
- Have experience a Mechanical Construction Manager involved with packages in excess of £5 million
- Experience in managing a large site team
- Hold a SMSTS/ CSCS card
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £70,000 plus company benefits which include a car allowance, travel expenses, contributory pension scheme & private healthcare as well as substantial bonuses.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.