Very Ambitious Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
I am actively recruiting for a new role in London.
This position is with an established business whom are opening a new Branch, in prestigious offices close by to St Paul's.
So, what are the requirements:-
1) You must already be of Senior or Principal level within a London or Home Counties Building Services or Multi- Discipline Consultants.
2) Your level of ambition should be second to none. There is a very realistic opportunity with this role to achieve full Director status, thus running the entire London show, in very short order.
3) You must know the London market well. The company concerned have already sourced many prestigious projects in London and the surrounding areas already so, while there is a need to be able to put on a business development hat, there is plenty of work already to challenge you from day one!
4) You must be prepared to mentor, train & drive the junior members of personnel who will look at you as their natural leader etc.
5) Finally, you must show the desire to become an equity shareholder in the business. This is the entire company, not just the London Office!
As a Senior/Principal Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, you do not necessarily need to be of Chartered Status, however, it will be expected you will look to achieve this in the future.
You should have a minimum of 5 years experience working within the London market and already be showing the ambition required to make a success of this role.
So, if you can see your way to the top blocked by endless levels of Management and Red Tape then you need to either pick up the phone or email Nick Bond, Director, BPI M&E Recruitment.
I have over 33 years M&E Building Services Recruitment experience so your future is in the best of hands.