Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My client is an established M&E design consultancy with multiple offices across the UK they have had continual growth for over a decade and now and are working on some exciting projects throughout a multitude of sectors, they are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Manchester.
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out site surveys using a variety of different technologies
- Design and developement of projects that will then be presented to clients
- Issue contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements to the client
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as the lead engineer for the project.
- Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in the brief
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies and legislation
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards