Graduate Electrical Engineer
Black & White Engineering are an established fast growing international building services consultancy operating globally. Black & White have specialist and extensive sector representation in Retail, High Rise, Leisure and Hotels, Large Mixed Use, Data Centre and Commercial buildings.
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for Electrical graduate engineers with 2 years or more post-graduation experience in electrical building services to work in our London office. Key Responsibilities:
- Be an active member of a multi service team you will assist in the design and planning of all aspects of Electrical building services in accordance with the company’s ISO standards working with supervision from an Associate or Senior Engineer.
- Be conversant with the various building services design software packages
- Work collaboratively with the team to provide the most optimum design, mindful of regulations, sustainability targets and program.
- Be self-motivated in the completion of work tasks and improving learning and understanding.
- Keep up to date with current and proposed legislation around relevant building services regulations.
- Attend CPD course, seminars and have an active aim to improve your own knowledge.
- Participate in design reviews and visit site and monitor quality and progress against the design intent with other team members.
- Prepare design drawings, schedules, calculations and outline design proposals.
- Liaise with other project professions, attend meetings and contribute actively to each project.
The Requirements The candidate will be required to demonstrate their knowledge of Electrical design experience in a building services MEP background.
Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and develop.
Have worked in a multi service team of mechanical and electrical, public health, IT and BIM/Cad engineers.
Have good communication and appropriate IT skills.
Preferably have an accredited Building Services related degree, or at least an HNC/HND.
The candidate should be progressive, with a focus on learning and development and be communicative and a team player.
Rewards, Training & Benefits Competitive salary, and a range of flexible benefits including pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with real opportunity to develop personally and progress through the organisation with future opportunities to work in one of our global offices.