Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking for a new exciting role with one of the largest multi-disciplinary consultancies in the world?
Our client is a well-established company that have been providing excellence for over half a century, they are always working on exciting new projects in a range of different sectors, they are currently looking for a skilled and innovative Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join there team on a Permanent basis in there Manchester office.
This is a great opportunity for an Intermediate Engineer that's looking to accelerate their career to new heights, offering a chance to work on some exclusive projects and be part of a team of esteemed engineers.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Cibse Certified
- Possess a degree in Mechanical Building Services Design Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Mechanical Engineer in a building services environment.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Ability to produce scale drawings using relevant software
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
if you think you possess the ability to be a valued Mechanical Design Engineer in this prestigious company then apply or alternatively email your updated CV