Renewable Energy Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that is going to test your abilities and expand your knowledge as a Renewable Energy Engineer?
Our client is a well renowned multi-disciplinary company that have been operating for over 30 years, having provided professional engineering design and management services across a plethora of varying sectors.
The Energy division is their newest team but boasts an impressive client base which include the likes of BMW and the Ministry of Defence, offering services in; Energy Management, Greenhouse Gas Emission assessments and Energy Infrastructure Master Planning.
They are currently looking for a Renewable Energy Engineer that is looking to progress within their career to work with their Blue-Chip client base at a Senior level. You will be joining them in their Peterborough office and mentored by the director to help develop your potential, you will be expected to express your ideas on a regular basis to help add value to the projects you are a part of.
Renewable Energy Engineer Requirements:
- Honours degree in renewable energy or energy related subject
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an energy environment
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent understanding of energy generation solutions
- Aware of current UK Government energy policy
- Comfortable writing reports for senior client representatives
If you believe you would be a vital member of this team and are keen to show our client the experience you possess then apply now, or alternatively Email