Telecommunications Engineer /Structured Cabling Designer
Role: Telecommunications/Network/Structured Cabling Designer with extensive industry experience in the design of copper and fibre optic cabling systems. Data Centre experience is desirable.
• Reports to Operations Director responsible for Telecommunications/Network Engineers
• Direct interface with client, ensuring requirements are understood and executed
• Responsibility for on time delivery of each Telecommunications/Network project
• Requirement to work closely with all other disciplines in a design team during cabling design and implementation to ensure co-ordination of all services and structures.
• Work with Project Management and Build teams during construction to clarify issues, manage cabling design changes and ensure build quality
• Development of specifications
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar Telecommunications/Network Engineering role
• Strong focus on QA/QC throughout the process
• Ability to direct a team of designers
• Knowledge of CAD/Revit and experience working with drafting personnel
• Knowledge and experience in the design of external duct and vault systems
• Strong organisational skills to ensure compliance with Ethos high standards of excellence
• Bluebeam Revu proficiency a definite plus
Please forward Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0861702901