REVIT MEP Technician
- Producing AutoCAD and Revit building services drawings including plans, sections and coordinated models.
- Inputting all MEP Building Services such as HVAC, Electrical layouts, schematics and water services into models using the AutoDESK AEC suite.
- Ensuring all work complies with our CAD / Revit standards and QA procedures.
- Ensuring your Revit work complies with BS1192, PAS 1192-2 and other British standards to help achieve BIM level 2 and certification. Also, knowledge of Cobie protocol’s desirable.
- Use of Navisworks to check for clash detection during design prior to issue.
- Filing all CAD / Revit related information & Issuing all drawings as requested by project engineers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing your own time effectively so that you can deal with multiple projects.
- Assisting the development of CAD / Revit library of standard information required for all projects including, CAD block, Revit families, standard details etc.
- Maintaining quality control and CAD standards to the CAD managers requirements.
- Assisting the CAD/Revit Manager identify clashes or coordination issues in typical pinch points such as plant rooms, risers or services corridors using Navisworks Manage.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and manufacturers to maintain aware of new developments or technologies.
- Assist with site surveys and record drawing production.
- Assist Engineers with basic design production.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience using AutoCAD and a minimum of 3 years’ experience using Autodesk Revit MEP.
- Relevant Building Services / MEP experience gained within a design and build contractor or consulting engineering environment.
- Good computer skills across many pieces of software including Microsoft Word, Excel. and Outlook
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed at www.damiagroup.com