Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - M&E Consultancy - Nottingham - £ up to £50k + Package
Your new company
An established mid-size Building Services Consultancy based in the East Midlands. Their typical project types include Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure and Healthcare.
Your new role
The company's current need is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment or a design environment within contractors, and who has a varied project portfolio experience.
The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking electrical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings. Experience of calculation software such as Relux and/or Dialux and Amtech is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed a minimum of an HND qualification in relevant subject;
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Building Services Consultancy;
- Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B;
- Competent user of design software;
- Competent user of AutoCAD/Revit;
- Confident and outgoing personality, able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client database;
- Good organisational skills, able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines;
- Ability to work with, assist and manage junior/intermediate staff.
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Company Pension Contributions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.