M&E Technical Services Design Manager (Client Side)
M&E Technical Services Design Manager
A Large, well respected property developer based in London are looking for a M&E Technical Services Design Manager. This developer have a large team of discipline experience within structures, civils, sustainability and architecture and now require a M&E technical expert to work in a client side role. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the more respected developers in the market who have a flawless track record of being behind a number of well publicised residential, commerical and mixed use developments. Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of the external design team and specialists consultants to ensure that all construction documents are provided within the agreed development programme and budget.
- Arrange, co-ordinate and manage all DTM meetings with other departments in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring all relevant action points are noted and recorded.
- Review and scrutinise design drawings, specifications and details for compliance, buildability, VE options throughout all stages of the design process. Distribute project specifications.
- Receive, co-ordinate and check specialist subcontractor and supplier information.
- Attend specialist supplier and subcontract meetings as required.
- Keep up to date with correct building products and techniques, current building regulations and relevant supplementary legislation that may impact the performance of the required duties.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.