Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a Principal Electrical Design Engineer looking to work with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client we are currently working with have been established for nearly half a decade and work on some incredible projects across the UK. They operate from offices all over the country and are currently looking to bring on a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to come and work in their Building Services division for their Birmingham office.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and aspire to expand their engineering knowledge whilst growing with the company. You will be responsible for the detailed design of electrical systems within a variety of buildings. As you progress with the business you will be given more responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
Principal Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- CEng or working towards
- 10+ years' experience in a similar position
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Ability to liaise with clients and other professionals within the business
- Knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in being a part of this prestigious consultancy as a Principal Electrical Design Engineer, then apply now.