Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, £30,000 – £38,000 + package
Skilled careers are currently looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer. The client who I am working alongside is the UK's largest engineering consultancy, as well as one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
This role will be based in Surrey, but presents the opportunity to join a national delivery team and work with designers all across the UK and internationally through their Global Design Centre.
Being an Electrical Engineer there is an exciting place to be. Join the team and you’ll get to work on outstanding projects; Major Airport Expansions, Defence Property, Data Centres or even Water Parks.
Being an Electrical engineer your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Specification and design of fixed and temporary low voltage electrical installations.
- Carrying out electrical power and lighting design calculations on fixed and temporary installations
- Liaise with architects and other designers in interpreting input information and applying it to generate a comprehensive electrical design
- Preparing technical specifications
- Preparing drawings for drafting by the CAD team
- Representing them at meetings with clients and contractors
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works
- Report writing
- Maintaining records and archives to company standards
- Manage own workload
If you’re Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer and you want to be part of an ambitious and exciting consultancy that can help you take your career to the next step then this role is defiantly perfect for you.
For more information on this role please contact Jacob Kempf on 0207 065 7276 alternatively please email me on Jkempf@skilledcareers.co.uk