Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary consultancy that is at the forefront when it comes to the design of Mechanical and electrical systems within a variety of buildings?
The client we are currently working with are a well-established consultancy that deliver some brilliant and interesting projects in a variety of different sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join them in the Birmingham office.
the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and get stuck in, helping them with some of their higher profile projects from the get go. You will need to have excellent detailed design experience as well as being able to go client side to liaise and ensure that projects are being delivered on time, within budget and up to the client's standards.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in building services or mechanical engineering
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 10 years design experience in a consultancy environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
- Worked in a variety of different industries
- Full UK driving License
If you are an already established and dynamic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work in an excellent consultancy, then apply now.