Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work as an AutoCAD Technician whilst getting to learn the basics of Revit?
We are currently working with an established and dynamic Building Services consultancy that are one of the front runners of the market at the moment, they have offices across the UK and deliver some brilliant projects. They are currently looking for an AutoCAD Technician that has experience within building services to come and join their capable team in Kettering to assist with their ever-increasing workload.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in building services and worked on a variety of projects through out a multitude of sectors. You will be ambitious and will have the desire to learn how to use Revit and eventually become fully conversant with Revit as you progress with the company.
Cad Technician Responsibilities:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
If you are an ambitious and experienced AutoCAD Technician and believe you have a lot to offer this prestigious company then apply, or alternatively call Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125