Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer required by a busy MEP Consultancy based close to Royal Tonbridge Wells, Kent. Although the majority of your projects will be UK based, they have also recently designed projects in Dubai, Paris, Oman and Geneva.
Reporting to a Mechanical Associate, you will be responsible for
- Attending site and client meetings
- Leading client workshops
- Producing fully co-ordinated HVAC drawings and designs
- Pproducing specifications and schedules.
- Managing a small team of HVAC Design Engineers
- Ensuring all projects under your control are delivered within budget and the allocated programme
- Ensuring projects meet British and CIBSE standards and BREEAM requirements.
- Carrying out surveys and inspections
- Overseeing the witnessing and commissioning or MEP services
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will have at least four years' experience as a HVAC Design Engineer and will be familiar with Hevacomp, NBS specification and AutoCAD. Whilst not essential a broad range of project experience including commercial offices, hotels, mixed use developments would be well received.
In return they do provider a very friendly and supportive working environment, ongoing CPD and a comprehensive employee benefits package consisting of up to 25 days leave, life assurance, annual discretionary bonus and an early finish every Friday.