M&E Design Engineers - Singapore - Major Project Opportunity
Are you a Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer, looking to work in the exciting and vibrant Singapore, one of the cleanest and safest countries in the world?
If the answer to the above is yes, and you have previous experience in Healthcare design, please read on.
I am currently working with an award winning, internationally renowned M&E Design Consultancy. They have a number of offices, including England, Europe, The Middle and Far East.
They are currently looking to recruit both Mechanical and Electrical Design engineers for their Singapore office, to work on a long term major project they have recent secured.
They are looking for engineers from good intermediate level up to Associate Director, from both a Mechanical and Electrical Discipline.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer within a Building Services consulting environment.
- HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in Healthcare/Hospital Design.
- Fully committed to relocating to Singapore. You must be available to relocate within 4-6 weeks, 2 months maximum.
- Happy to work as part of a multi-cultural working environment.
- Occasional travel to other areas of the Far East is required, so you must be happy to travel.
What my client can offer you:
- A long term work opportunity and chance to live in Singapore, delivering a world class engineering project.
- Excellent future prospects, they want people who are committed longer term to the business, and earn promotion.
- A very generous salary package, and low tax rates (far lower then the UK).
- An almost zero crime rate.
If you are a Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer and would like to be considered for the position, please get in touch with Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533 from 8am-8pm.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org