Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a Junior Electrical Design Engineer looking for a challenging new role with a Building Services Consultancy?
The client that we are working with are have been long established and deliver some brilliant projects across the UK. They work on a variety of projects in a multitude of sectors and are currently looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their team in their Nottingham Branch.
The successful candidate will have to be ambitious and willing to learn as they will be surrounded by engineers with an expansive knowledge. They will be given the opportunity to progress through the company and gain more responsibility as they go. You will be given the opportunity to work on projects in different sectors which will diversify your portfolio.
Junior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in building services or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a design role within a building services consultancy
- Some understanding of design software
- Understanding of how to create detailed drawings
- Good knowledge of different systems within a variety of buildings
If you are looking for your next challenge to make a name for yourself in this prestigious building services consultancy as an electrical engineer, then apply or contact Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125