Senior M&E Asset Surveyor
A well renowned building services engineering consultancy are looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Surveyor to work across their client portfolio who are some of the largest and most highly respected property companies. This consultancy are currently expanding due to a significant amount of new projects and agreements won across London. This Building Services Engineering consultancy team have a particular need for a permanent mechanical and electrical surveyor to carry out dilapidation surveys and life cycle costings for a number of clients in Central London. This is a great opportunity to work with a well renowned project portfolio with the opportunity to climb the promotional ladder up to Partnership within 24 months.
Duties and responsibilities are below:
• To carry out condition and dilapidation surveys; life cycle costing; strategic planning;
• Fault finding and problem solving;
• Carrying out asset schedules and maintenance audits;
• Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans
• Produce Engineering Life Cycle and Forward Capital Cost plans
• Interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other visual aids
• Undertake Engineering maintenance contract monitoring and auditing
• Writing technical reports and specifications.
• Conduct on site Engineering Services inspections and reporting for due diligence (Vendors and Acquisition) and dilapidations
• Undertake maintenance procurement to include asset collection and preparation and review of tender documentation
• Able to work as part of a team to meet project briefs and programme requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new division for this company with the view to lead this division in the future. For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292