Fire Safety Engineer
Are you a Fire Safety Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work with a nationally renowned Fire Protection Contractor?
Our client is a specialist when it comes to automatic fire sprinklers and have been operating in this space for nearly half a century, experienced in all sectors of the fire sprinkler industry including Commercial, Education, Residential and Industrial fire sprinkler systems, they are currently looking to employ a new member to their team to help them with their increased work load, either on a Permanent basis in their Leeds based office.
Fire Safety Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Be able to produce feasibility studies/reports for planning and concept designs
- Expert knowledge of up to date legislation
- Strong knowledge of optimisation of fire safety systems
- Be able to produce Advanced Fire Safety Design to demonstrate fire safety engineering compliance
- Able to provide expert advice during construction process
- Good working knowledge of Evacuation Strategies and Smoke Management modelling software
- Ability to work in a team or alone
If you are an established Fire Safety Engineer and are looking for a new role within the industry, then apply or email